1. Kanimbla Clay. I’m kicking myself for not buying some of these clay votive holders, especially the marbled ones.
2. A Perfect Mess, Emma Leonard. I’ve seen Emma’s drawings on Tumblr, but they were even lovelier in person. Plus, she was one of the nicest artists I met at the market.
3. Still, Sachiko Kihara. Hello Sandwich had a great table at the Zine Fair. I love the minimalist water color paintings in Still.
4. Jollygoo Tokyo, Hiki. Another one from the Hello Sandwich table, this zine features beautiful, moody pairings of photos taken in Tokyo. See some of them on Hiki’s Flickr.
5. The Wave, Lizzy Sampson. Of course I love this petite concertina style book of a collage wave by Lizzy Sampson.
6. I had a crush on a guy who wore sandals, erinsspace. One of the most well done zines I saw all afternoon, this “collection of thoughts and stories on the human ‘crush'” includes sweet drawings and stories from different writers.